CLICK HERE TO BUY UNIFORMS
1. We will be using the same uniforms for the 2018 season as the previous two seasons.
2. Thus, if your child has a prior year uniform available (either the same one if it fits - do check it; or a hand-me-down uniform), you will not need to purchase a new uniform.
3. Please purchase uniforms no later than January 28, 2018, as we need to place the order and allow time for it to be completed.
4. Uniforms will be available in late Feb/early Mar and will be distributed through your age group coaches.
4. A LIMITED number of extra uniforms will be available but we cannot guarantee proper size, so do purchase a uniform in advance if your child will be needing one for the season.
5. There are two uniform styles - traditional "loose" fit or the compression "snug" fit. Both work fine and are made out of breathable materials suited for all events. Tops and shorts are purchased individually, so you can also mix and match them if desired. In 2017, there was a slight overall preference for "loose fit" shorts and tops; overall about 55-60% chose loose fit and 40-45% compression fit.